- Guided exploration of five Unesco World Heritage sites: Acropolis, Temple of Poseidon, Mycenae, Epidaurus, and Olympia.
- Walk through the narrow streets of Monemvasia medieval castle and climb to the ruins of the old fortress on the top of the hill.
- Hike towards one of Europe’s most southern points, at Cape Tenaron
- Discover Mani region, which is still one of the least visited areas in Greece, known for its rugged terrain, vast olive groves, Byzantine churches, castles, and stone hilltop villages.
- Swim at Voidokilia beach, which is not only one of the most beautiful beaches in Mediterranean Sea.
- Visit Olympia the origin place of modern Olympic Games.
- Experience a wine tour of Nemea region, in the rolling hills southwest of Corinth, which is one of Greece’s premier wine-producing areas.
- Explore the picturesque rural prefecture of Arkadia, which is a tangle of medieval villages, remote monasteries, precipitous ravines and narrow roads that wind their way through the valleys of the Menalon Mountains.
- Stay in boutique hotels, which gives their guests the chance to explore the local feel without sacrificing luxury.